The Key to Life

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

Email Me!

Contact me with Bible questions, prayer requests or discipleship support. emailme! Unless otherwise noted, all scripture is from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time for Jesus

"Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying:
'The kingdom of heaven is like a king
who prepared for a wedding banquet for his son.  
He sent his servants to those who had been invited 
to the banquet to tell them to come,
but they refused to come.'"




Have I been invited to dine at the table of the King?  God lures me to Jesus in many ways: Through the love of His people, by the provision of His hand, or in His attentiveness to my life.  There is no doubt He is pursuing me and wants my full attention, complete devotion and undying love.

But am I heeding, or am I too caught up in the details of my life, or the pleasures found in the flesh, or in the pursuit of worldly success?

If I am, I may miss out on the banquet.  I need to make time for Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. That is short and to the point. Really makes you think.

    ReplyDelete