The Key to Life

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

Email Me!

Contact me with Bible questions, prayer requests or discipleship support. emailme! Unless otherwise noted, all scripture is from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Fond Farewell



Hello Friends!

It is with a bittersweet spirit that I write to let you know that this is my final post.  God is starting a new chapter in my life.  Although I have no idea what is next for me, I do know that He has prepared something good for me to do (Ephesians 2:10)!  And so it is with faith that I obey His call to move on from a ministry that I have enjoyed so much over the past four years.  As we have worked through God's Word together, it has been challenging, humbling, encouraging and at times, difficult.  But God has been faithful to lead us through, and we are the better for it.

As I move on to the next phase of my life I wanted to pray for you as Paul did for the believers in Ephesus as he suffered in prison (Ephesians 3:14-19).

Father,Son, Spirit; I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources You will empower your people with inner strength through Your Spirit.  Then You, Jesus, will make Your home in their hearts as they trust in You.  Their roots will grow down into Your love and keep them strong.  And may they have the power to understand, as all Your people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is.  May they experience Your love, though it is too great to understand fully.  Then they will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from You.  In Jesus' precious and powerful name I pray, Amen.

And I leave you, sweet saints, with this:

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.  Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever!  Amen."  (Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT).  

2 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    Thanks for blessing us for these four years! It has been a joy to see your heart embeded in His Word...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has truly been a joy, Vernon. His Word is so rich! And thank you for your encouragement through the years!

      Delete