The Key to Life

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

Email Me!

Contact me with Bible questions, prayer requests or discipleship support. emailme! Unless otherwise noted, all scripture is from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Monday, April 27, 2015

I AM

"God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.  This is what you are to say to the Israelites: "I AM has sent me to you."'"
Exodus 3:14



It left us feeling empty and discouraged.  The Theory of Everything, a highly acclaimed movie nominated for five Academy Awards and winner of the Oscar for Best Motion Picture of the Year, failed to lift our spirits or expand our minds to the realm of new possibilities.  Instead, this movie left us asking, "Why is it that such a brilliant mind fails to acknowledge the most obvious answer to the question that has been the basis of his life's work?"

If Stephen Hawking were to ask me to show him the theory of the existence of everything, I would answer him in the same way God answered Moses when he asked who he should tell the enslaved Israelites had sent him:  I AM.

Spend a moment worshiping the Answer to all of life's questions, the Foundation that holds up all things, the Maker of heaven and earth (and great minds) who is worthy to be praised.

God's not dead, nor is He irrelevant.  He is the Theory of Everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment