The Key to Life

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

Email Me!

Contact me with Bible questions, prayer requests or discipleship support. emailme! Unless otherwise noted, all scripture is from THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Monday, September 28, 2015

The Freedom of the Gospel of Jesus Christ



I'm away from my computer for a couple of days but I wanted to give you something to think about.  It's a quote I found scribbled on a 5 x 7 card that recently fell out of my closet. Seriously.   I don't know from where it came, nor do I know the source.  But since then, I haven't been able to get the simple truth out of my mind.  I thought you might enjoy chewing on it for awhile, as well.

"The Gospel of Jesus Christ liberates you to be okay with not being okay."

Beautiful.  Insightful.  Powerful.  Liberating.

May you know this truth that will set you free (John 8:32)

No comments:

Post a Comment